Information sheets & resources
We have developed a number of information resources on a range of SEN issues for parent’s and professionals. Our information sheets are regularly updated and easy to understand. They cover the relevant information and practical advice for parents to follow on the following subjects.
- Challenging Decisions, Mediation and Appeal.
- Education, Health and Care Plans
- Elective Home Education
- Home to School Transport
- Making a Complaint to Schools
- Managed Moves
- Part-time Timetables
- Personal Budgets for SEN
- Preparing for Meetings in School
- Reasonable Adjustments
- School Exclusions in England
- SEN Support
- Supporting Students with Medical Conditions in School
- Mental health services
- EHCNA Parental Request Preparation Sheet
Our EHCP Appeal packs include guides to the tribunal service, information sheets and appeal forms. The individual appeal packs cover the different EHCP decisions that can be appealed against.
- EHCP Appeal, Refusal to Assess for an EHCA
- EHCP Appeal, Refusal to Issue an EHCP
- EHCP Appeal, Refusal to Reassess an EHCP
- EHCP Appeal, Review Decisions.
- EHCP Appeal, Contents of the Plan.
If you would like information on any other topic that you cannot see here please contact the service on 01274513300, we may be able to signpost you to other sources of information.